Tuesday, October 10, 2006

1st day at new place

Well after the 7 of us reported yesterday, we were split up again. Wudao and wx were the 2 lucky fucks who got the 1week on 2week off posting. The remaining 5 of us were separated into 4 details. I went to alpla, sameul bravo, alfred charlie and sebast and eugene delta.

I was damn suay as the night watch was alpha, so i had to come back at night to report. I must say that im quite thankful to be in alpha although im alone, as the people are all very friendly. The watch ic introduced me to the place. She appeared quite fierce at first, but after that i found her very motherly. I sure hope i dun get fucked by her. She assigned me to cf, and he will be my shifu and teach me his console. I must say i dun really like that console as its quite isolated from the rest and is confirm the most busy console. well tough luck, lets just hope i master it fast and i can pass it on to someone who comes after me quickly.


OSCAR ROMEO DELTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home